Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Belly Button Junk!

That's right! You heard me. How in the world do you clean out the build up in the belly button of a toddler that is super duper ticklish? Well I think I am figuring it out. And if you read this and have your own advise, I would love to know what it is!

Last night at bath time I figured out the best way I can clean Nathan's belly button to the best of my ability. About an hour after dinner is bath time. Just about every night. And Nathan usually has this huge belly that sticks far out. So much that his already outie belly button is pushed out even more.  And with that I can get a glimpse of the junk being pushed out! So I take a wash cloth and scrub as much as I can with soap and water until Nathan fights me off. I do that through out his whole bath and I am starting to see a cleaner looking belly button!

Hope this didn't gross you out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment