Sunday, March 25, 2012

Christmas Fund 2012

So its been almost 2 months since I have last posted about my New Year's Resolution. And so far, I think its going pretty well. I haven't cashed in any points yet since my last post on my online surveys so there is nothing there yet to report but its been building up and that's nice. I am excited for the big huge deposit into my fund towards the end of the year because of those sites.


So for now here is what I have to deposit into my fund.
11.66 in spare change
15.00 in Target Gift cards for buying diapers and other goods in bulk
25.00 Mastercard gift card for taking my car in to the dealer to have an update on something that was recalled.

Total : $51.66
Goal: $600
Total earned from Jan. 1, 2012: $109.43 (that's 18% of my goal)

No comments:

Post a Comment