Thursday, June 14, 2012

Christmas Fund 2012 Update

So this past week was a decent week. Its slowly coming but I think I will reach my goal by September. So here is the run down of this week's fund. We are working on our backyard. Doing all the things we can do before the big projects take place once I start getting a paycheck again. We had this really ugly shade cover thingy that hung over our patio. It was able to roll out and create this shade. Which would be nice if it was pretty but it was SO GROSS. I realized a long time ago that it wasn't painted behind it the same color as the rest of the house but I was tired of looking at it and the non painted color looks way better than THIS THING. So I asked Joel to take it down and recycle the metal. We got $9 for it. Then I got $15 worth of Target gift cards for buying multiple items at the same time. And I had $4.33 in change.

 

So here is the run down of what I have so far.

Cash: $9
Gift Cards: $15
Change: $4.33

Total: $28.33 this week

Grand Total: $563.86 (Goal is $600)


I AM ALMOST THERE!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment