Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vacation Fund 2013




I know its been awhile. Please don't add salt to the wound. With the holidays and life and work I couldn't keep up. But I was diligent at writing everything down. Even if I don't have pictures for it all. So here is the run down for our Disneyland Vacation Fund.  I haven't put the exact numbers down for our budget but I am guessing right now we need about $1000.

So what I have to add to the fund since the last time I wrote (which was October) is:

November:
  • $5 Target gift card 
  • sold some toys on craigslist = $28
  • sold another toy on craigslist = $10
  • $5 paypal from Epoll surveys
December:
  • $10 Target gift card for buying bulk (probably diapers)
  • $10 Target Gift card for using the coupon that said to spend $50 and get $10 GC
  • $15 My Survey redemtion
  • $10 iTunes GC from Swagbucks (I used it for a Christmas gift and swapped from the Christmas fund)
  • $5 Target GC
  • $10 Target GC for using another coupon with the spend $50 get $10
  • $5 Target GC for buying 10 products in the food aisle
January:
  • $5 Target GC for buying 10 more products
  • $10 Amazon GC from swagbucks
  • $20 paypal from I-Say surveys
  • $10 Safeway GC from My Points 
  • $8.10 in spare change
  • $10 GC for Safeway from My Points
  • $10 Amazon Gift card from I-Say
 
I will be swapping with my grocery budget for these and buying our paper products on Amazon.

So there you go...Add them all up and we have - $186.10

Take that and add to it to our fund and we have a total off: $414.65 And we are going in early September 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment