Monday, November 4, 2013

Wow! What hasn't happened?

I know its been a while and I think I have a perfectly good reason. I have been busy. Nap time has become my nap time too. Since staying home full time and our daily routine changing I have been worn out. Not more than when I working but just a different kind of worn out. I put more energy and time into my kids than I did my job. Hopefully that's not a surprise to any one. So I end up tired most of the time.

 

Since my last post, we have been to California for vacation, celebrated Nathan's 5th birthday, kept adding to our living room remodel, painted the play room/office/guest room, went to a school carnival, celebrated Halloween, had playdates, family days, celebrated Joel's 33rd birthday, and just tried to run through the day to day activities along with that.

 

I love staying home but I am definitely more busy that ever. I think it has a lot to do with all the things I put off because I was working. And now I make more time to get them done.

Zachary and I are having fun together on days Nathan is at preschool and on Tuesday mornings Joel is home and all day on Thursday. So those are our family times.



We have also decided that next year for Nathan's first year of elementary school, I will home school. So now on top of everything else I am planning for next year and trying to find a way to add a forth name to our 3rd bedroom. We have play room/guest room/office and now CLASSROOM. Thankfully, I am super organized and can turn any room into a multifunctional room! My reason to home school is nothing more than I can so why not? Nathan and I also work well together and I think it will be really good for him. ***Our plan right now is put Zachary in preschool for one year 3 days a week while I get a routine down with Nathan. And then the following year have a Pre-K class for Zachary at home.



Well, that's our life in a nutshell. Stay tuned for more of our daily life at The Flying Zehring Headquarters!

***I reserve my right to change my mind about any and all home school decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment