Saturday, December 31, 2011

A look back one last time...

 

This year has brought great joy. Spending most of the year in a really hard pregnancy and wondering why doctors kept telling me my baby was small and we need to keep pushing your due date back, to having doctors tell me that I wouldn't make it to July. But for some crazy reason Zachary did not want to come out. So we forced him out. I am not sure why some people say being induced is awful. I would so take that over how my labor was with Nathan. But after 9 hours of labor and delivery Zachary was here 2 weeks before his due date weighing over 9lbs. Small baby, yeah right.


Nathan was an amazing little boy most of the time! He is the greatest big brother any sibling could ask for. My favorite is when Zachary wakes up from his nap Nathan is the first in there to stick his arm through the crib and rub Zachary's head and say "hey there little buddy." LOVE IT! He is a learner and loves to try to do new things. But he is also a perfectionist. I thought he had my personality more but I am learning more and more that he is like his daddy more. A content boy with a perfectionist attitude. But what he does have in my personality is the dramatic side. So as you can see with the first two qualities we are dealing with a very expressive boy!

Joel complete a full year at Target. 2 different bosses and a lot of a new learning experiences. It also seems that his boss is really impressed with how he is doing and his willingness to work hard at his job.

I am so thankful for subbing. Jobs have come. Teachers have requested and having a wonderful friend to watch my boys when Joel can't has helped so much with our finances. I am truly thankful for how the Lord continues to provide.

We know more is to come and we can't wait. We love seeing how God moves in and changes our lives. He is faithful and loving and we are blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment