Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So last year I started doing more online surveys. I always did a couple here or there. But this year I did my research and picked up 3 more sites that I know to be legit. Ever since Nathan was born I made it a point to make nap times my rest time as well. Even if I don't sleep, I don't clean or any thing like that. It makes the rest of the day go smoothly. And now with two kids I really rest at nap time (well only when both kids are napping). I don't take naps well so I decided this would be my "taking surveys" time. I spend about an hour at nap time and an hour at bed time to do this. I started in late April last year and I did pretty well. My goal this year is to saved up enough money to pay for all my Christmas shopping this way. Below is a break down of how I did last year (remember I started late April) and my goal for this year. I cashed out as much as I can before then end of this year so I can have a clean slate and show you how I do. Wish me luck! Happy New Year!!! May 2012 be a joyous year for all of you. And may the Lord guide and direct every day.

$380 in surveys and Ebates
over $20 in spare change approx.
Recycle cans $12 approx.
rebates $12
gift card rewards from buying multiples of house hold things (like diapers) $55 approx.
Most of this was started last April
Total last year: $479
Goal for 2012: $600

No comments:

Post a Comment