Thursday, May 24, 2012

Christmas Fund 2012 Update (half way point)

So I cashed out all my points on my survey sites. I was able to get things that we needed and gifts that I will save for Christmas. Some things I will have to transfer cash from our budget to our fund to make it all even but its still a really good amount that I have saved up. Remember I started Jan. 1, 2012. I cashed out at the end of December last year to be able to start form scratch to see what I can save. So here is the run down of what I have so far.



I cashed out for:
  • a Costco membership (we canceled ours 2 years ago) $55 value
  • I redeemed other points for a Pixar DVD for Nathan - $25 value
  • I have a $20 check coming the mail
  • $25 Lowes gift card and a $10 Chilis gift card
  • $25 PayPal
  • $10 PayPal
  • $5 Target gift card from Target
 Each Bullet Point is what I cashed out at each of  my survey sites (except for the Target Gift card)

 Total: $175

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Total so far saved: $525.09 (Goal is $600)

I only need $74.91 to reach my goal. And I am hoping to make that with spare change, recycling cans, a few more things to sell on craigslist, and gift cards. Woo HOO!

PS. If you are interested in any of these sites please let me know. I get credit for recommended them to sites. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. What sites do you use for everything? We have been looking for things for Blythe to do while home with the kiddos. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I messaged your wife and told her I would email her!!! :)

      Delete