Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Couponing to Christmas 2012

Well its another update on my Christmas budget. My next post about this will have my cash out on all my survey sites. But I don't know what I want to cash my points out on so I decided not to do it this post. Its about my half way point to when I start my Christmas shopping. I can't believe it. I love to Christmas shop during the Christmas season. I refuse to be one of those people that shop year round. If I buy gifts and toys on clearance during the year, I will give those as birthday gifts. I just LOVE the Christmas season. And that includes shopping when its super crowded and busy!

Ok, so here is the update from the last 3 weeks or so.

I received an Ebates check, 2 Target gift cards and a ton of spare change.



So let's do the run down.

Ebates check: $13.88
Target gift cards: $15.00
Spare change: $6.61

Total: $35.49

Grand Total Since Jan.1, 2012:  $248.05 (41% of my goal) my goal is $600.00

Now I bet you are wondering what I am going to do with all that spare change. I could roll them. I don't mind and take them to the bank. But the easier way is to take them to a Coin Star machine. But I don't cash out for money. I get a gift card to one of the many stores they have. Because they don't take a percentage out of you total when you do that. Then if its to a store I shop at I just replace the total from my regular budget. I usually get the Lowes gift card because I love home improvement stuff!!!! Thanks for reading. Next post will be my cash out rewards and total!

No comments:

Post a Comment