Monday, July 2, 2012

Bargain Brag!

I thought I would post this because I haven't had a good savings like this in a long time! But today I bought all of this and paid $17 total. I also received a coupon for $2 off my next purchase so it was like paying $15 for all of this. I also noticed that at home store prices were a little higher than at other places of the same store so it would have been a better savings by a couple bucks if I went to the Fry's somewhere else but this one was on my way to other stores so I sacrificed it. I saved $44.51. That's a 75% savings!!!



So here is the run down....
  • 3 3 packs of bar soap
  • 3 gallons of milk
  • 4 boxes of fruit snacks
  • 2 boxes of cereal snack bars
  • 2 bags of chips
  • 2 bottles of hand soap
  • 6 peaches
  • 2 bottles of salad dressing
  • 2 boxes of storage bags
I thought this was awesome!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Put that ivory soap in the microwave...Nathan will LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete