Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas Fund Done, What's Next?

Since I have reached my goal for our Christmas fund in 6 months time. I thought I would try for something more challenging in the next 12 months. We have added more money to our fund (sort of) but its spent already so I will start over from here. We did sell our lawn mower, our Ikea couches, and recycled some things and earned some Target gift cards. But most of that went towards our baby's first birthday party. That's why I say that from here on out its 0 again and we are going to try and earn everything for a vacation  next August or September after school starts so we can miss the crowds but still have good weather for the beach. California is usually our go to vacation destination. I miss that place. Maybe some day we will live there again. Disneyland or Sea World will be our go to attraction. Still not sure yet.

So right now my fund is $0. And my goal is anywhere between $1000 and $2000 depending on where we go and what we do. I do have some points already accumulated from survey sites but I haven't cashed out yet, so those will be added in. Stay tuned... Zehring Family Vacation Fund is starting right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment