Monday, June 17, 2013

Our summer...

I have been a stay at home mom full time now for 4 weeks. And it has been interesting.  I started the 1st week helping Nathan's class finish up their last week of preschool. The 2nd week we all had the stomach bug. A nasty one. Then the 3rd and 4th week were filled with swim lessons. Every day out in the sun for an hour or more in 100+ degree weather. LOVELY! But I am tan now so that's nice.

Zachary is almost 2 and we don't like doing parties so we are just getting together with any family that can make it. Nathan is still in swim class. And in between that we have gotten together with friends, went to the Children's Museum here in town, visited a toy train museum and we are headed to a water park in a week.

I am really excited for swim lessons to end so we can get into a good routine of playing, grocery shopping, outings and such. Lessons are right in the middle of the morning so they ruin any outings we may have and both my boys still nap in the afternoon so that makes our days pretty much over after that.

That's the update so far. I am sure I will have more as we get more into the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment