Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zehring Vacation Fund 2013

So for the month of May I have kept track of everything that I have earned towards our vacation fund.  This is going to be a fast update because I have not really been in the mood to blog. We have had stomach flus, remodeling, ending a job (I am staying home full time) and just trying to get into a new routine with my family. So here goes the update...

  • 10/12 (I forgot to add this one in) $5 Disney.com gift card. I will use it to buy a gift card for disneyland
  • 4/22  $10 Disney gift card from being a part of their movie rewards. I cashed in my points for it
  • 4/23 $5 Target gift card for buying cereal in bulk
  • 5/22 $20 in Target gift cards for buying sunscreen and other needed toiletries in bulk
  • 5/24 $10 in Target gift cards. I went back and bought more sunscreen. With the coupons and gift card deal I had to stock up. I paid about a dollar each for banana boat sunscreen
  • 5/30 $10.27 in change
  • 5/31 $10 from My Surveys
  • 5/31 $5 from EPoll
  • 5/31 $10 in Walmart (shhh, don't tell Joel) gift card from Plink
 Total: $85.27

Total Fund : $621.50
My Goal is $1000 by the time we leave in Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment