Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Before and After of the Remodel

Its been a few months since we had our floors redone. And since then I have acquired some new pieces of furniture and decor. Now I am not completely done. But I do believe the difference is evident enough to show you the before and after. I hope you have enjoyed this journey. I have and I am extremely happy with the outcome so far and I am content with where we are at. This has been 7 years in the making and the fact that after only 4 months and one income now we have had a lot done.
The kitchen before


  

 After


 Looking from the dining area before


  
After


 Looking from the front door before


 
 After



 Looking from the playroom before


  
 After



 Hallway before


 
 After

So things that are left are this..

  • Buy a console table for the wall behind the couch
  • Buy a mirror or art work for that wall behind the couch
  • Move the green lamp to the console table and get rid of that white cabinet that the lamp is on
  • Buy a little round pedastal table to go next to the green chair
  • Buy a floor lamp for next to the green chair
  • Buy the new couch we have our eye on.
  • Buy a new ceiling fan for the living room.
Once we have that list done, the living room remodel will be done!!! YAY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment