Saturday, August 3, 2013

Vacation Fund Update for June and July

We are one month away from our glorious family vacation. We are headed to California and a trip to Disneyland!!!! Cars Land! I am so excited for Cars Land. We planned on going last year but the opening was postponed so we missed it. But I am really glad for this because Zachary is now really into Cars and will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

So June came and went and I didn't do any thing about the fund. It was a crazy month with sicknesses, swim lessons, and life. So even if I made some money for our fund that month I didn't record it so I just started in July and wrote down everything.

Let me start by telling you, I have a new hobby. Its such a stay at home mom hobby but I am addicted. I found online yard sales in my area through facebook. They are secure and safe and its with moms in the area. So I am meeting new moms that will be at the same school as Nathan when he starts in a year. And I am making money for our fund!!! Most of the funds I made this month came from cleaning out our house and selling them AWESOME!!!!

So here we go...

  • $20 from Mattel (this was awesome because Zachary's bday gift came without a piece and Mattel just refunded us the value of the toy instead of just sending the piece)
  • $25 Target Gift Cards for buying in bulk
  • $25 Target Gift Cards from survey sites
  • $180 from online yard sales.
Total:$230

Grand Total so far: $851.50

Goal by Sept. 5th: $1000

We are almost there! And I have a few more things to sell in August!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment